- License #:
- With a degree in Business Administration and former employment with Nike, Microsoft and Apple Computer reseller, I employ an extensive marketing background to your advantage when buying or selling a home.
- My community involvement has helped me to be more in tune with the area and its homeowners. I know the various neighborhoods, and I know what people are looking for when they want to find a new home. I know what the various communities have to offer .... in homes, schools and activities.
- My children attended area schools. I can help the buyer evaluate school options by understanding the signifcance of school ratings, test scores, present and future district boundaries, and plans for growth in the school district.
- My long- established and frequently- visited website, LakeTravisLiving.com, provides insight into various communities and the homes that make those communities such special places to live.
- Moving can be an overwhelming process. I've helped buyers and sellers navigate it with confidence and ease. From finding the right property to negotiating the sale, put my experience to work.
- My experience will move you.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Business- Marketing
- Broker's license in the State of Texas
- With the kind of know- how that comes from years of successfully selling real estate, I can handle the most complicated real estate transactions. Combining my marketing experience with my insight into the greater Lake Travis Area, I have become a local expert at putting together smooth, trouble- free transactions....and lots of them! I have sold homes in all price ranges, from $100,000's to 1,000,000's.
- Broker Associate
- Certified Senior Housing Professional
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate of the Realtor's Institute
- Certification for Internet Professionalism
- Accreditied Buyer Representative
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
What do these designations mean?
- Custom Home,Dream Home,Executive Home,Investment,Luxury Homes,Move-Up Home,New Construction,New Home,Relocation,Residential,Retirement
- Vacation/Second Homes
- New Homes
- Investment Properties
- Custom Home, Dream Home, Executive Home, Investment,Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Relocation, Residential, Retirement
New Construction Homes
- My completion of the course titled "Certified New Home Specialist" enables me to help buyers navigate through the new home buying process and builders to get their projects marketed and sold. See a specific list of services provided below.
- Understanding today's buyers and the new "American Dream". Construction financing options and considerations.
- Knowing the important elements of new home contracts.
- Architectural design, blueprint reading, understanding site design & topography.
- Residential construction from the ground up including materials, methods, terminology & the step by step building process.
- The normal, the average and the exquisite homes in the Austin area! How can I be an expert in all those areas and get them sold? By applying a custom marketing plan for each and every property!
- Relocation clients- Having earned the Cartus Network referral and Marketing Specialist certification gives me the skills to help clients research new communities, aid in locating their new home and settle anywhere in the US.
- Second Homes- I help second home buyers determine the right property for their current needs. Waterfront, waterview or golf course, I can help you determine the pros and cons to all, and provide you with the information that you need to get that perfect home. Need to rent it out? I can help with that too.
- New Construction- for more details in this area please refer to the New Construction Homes page.
- Investment Properties- As an investor for over 20 years I can help my clients navigate through a 1031 exchange, or into their first investment property!
- Exclusive marketing opportunities for my sellers. I am one of the few exclusive subscribers to the Featured Home Marketing System for certain zip codes in the Austin area, available only through Realtor.com.
- Taking my experience to another level I have begun sharing my knowledge by teaching fellow real estate agents. Our independent company has been approved as a teaching group for Texas Realtors.
- I recently developed an advanced marketing course that is approved by the State of Texas, to train fellow agents on marketing luxury listings.
- I have taken advanced studies to teach legal and ethic courses to agents in the State of Texas, have taken advanced studies to teach ZipForm classes across the nation and I am an approved e- PRO certified trainer, which allows me to spread the word of the benefits of being an e- PRO agent.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
Platinum Top 50
Cyndi was a Finalist for the first year that this award was granted in 2011 and also 2012.
5 STAR PROFESSIONAL AWARD - Texas Monthly June 2011, June 2012
Congratulations are in order for Cyndi Cummings-Two time award winner for the 5 Star Professional award represents less than 3% of a select group of real estate agents in Austin, San Antonio and Central Texas region! Agents were evaluated by past clients and industry experts on nine criteria: customer service, communication, finding the right home, integrity, negotiation, marketing the home, market knowledge, closing preparation and overall satisfaction. Work with one of the elite-Cyndi Cummings.
Inducted as a trainer for the Texas Association of Realtors Texas REALTORS University-2008
Diamond Society Team/Coldwell Banker United, Realtors 2007/2008
Million Dollar Club/Coldwell Banker United, Realtors 2007/2008
Top Team Sales/Sotheby´s Lake Travis 2006
Top Individual Sales Agent / Sotheby´s, 2005
Member of Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council
Rookie of the Year/Keller Williams-Lake Travis, 2002
Eagle Award Winner/Keller Williams-Lake Travis, 2002